- SHIPPING TIMES: As of 4/16/21, we are currently fulfilling orders in 2 to 5 business days, but please allow up to 7 for us to get your order mailed. Check the website header for current wait times as our backlog can change very quickly. Also keep in mind that the U.S. Postal Service is experiencing delays; depending on the class of mail service you choose at checkout, delivery times will vary. You will receive a shipping email as soon as we mail your package.
- CANCELLATIONS: Once you have placed your order and your payment has been made, the credit card company or PayPal will have taken their non-refundable transaction fees. For this reason, if you decide that you wish to cancel your order, our cancellation fee will apply.
- CHANGES TO ORDERS: Once you place your order, it cannot be added to or edited. Our staff is focusing on getting orders out as quickly as possible and just spread too thin. If you place a second order for the item(s) you forgot on the first, please email us the two order numbers and if the first one has not yet been packed, we will do our best to combine them and refund any shipping overage.
- SHORTAGES: We are working hard at keeping our inventory as accurate as possible on the website. If we run out of an item that you ordered, you will be refunded for whatever we cannot supply you. Out-of-stock items will not be substituted or back-ordered.
- RISK CLAUSE: Although we have stayed working as an essential business throughout the whole pandemic, please be aware that like you, we are not immune to the potential effects of this disease, interruptions in the U.S. Postal Service, or governmental mandates for closure or quarantine. We are doing all that we can here on the farm to protect ourselves and our staff members, but if illness strikes us, or the government halts staff from coming to work, fulfillment times will be even further delayed. We will of course will quickly notify you.
Thank you so much for your support, for all of the well-wishes that you have been sending us via email and social media during these trying times, and we hope and pray that all of this passes quickly, with the least amount of lives lost as possible, and that life gets back to some form of "normal" soon. From all of here on the farm at the Victory Seed Company, stay safe and and we look forward to being your partner in the garden, in good times and bad, for years to come!